„Denttaglio Vision is not an event and it is not a course.
Denttaglio Vision is a way of seeing, doing and feeling dentistry and life.”
Dr. Klodian Hazizi
All courses have an up-to-date educational and unique format, in which you can experiment Denttaglio's vision live.
The courses focus on interdisciplinary digital dentistry, promoting latest concepts using a feasible and clinically philosophy. And all these in an authentic atmosphere.
Function and Occlusion
Dr Costin Marinescu
Denttaglio, Bucharest, 03 – 05 March 2017
Available places: 10
Available in now
Course language: English
FUNCTION AND OCCLUSION
AS THE FOUNDATION FOR LONG-LASTING AESTHETICS
Functional status of the stomatognathic system can be a baffling subject, with so many variables that constantly interact with one another. The abundance of information from evaluating muscles, joints, occlusal schemes can add up to the confusion instead of clarifying the condition. There are so many concepts out there: neuromuscular, Dawson, gnathological, bioesthetics….and all of them experience both success and failure.
So which one is best for your patients?!
- Stomatognathic system review – TMJ diagnostics, muscle tonus evaluation and de-programming – Classification of joint disorders
- Centric occlusion vs MIP static occlusion, mandibular lateral excursions, parafunctions
- Patterns of wear, attrition, abrasion, erosion
- Lucia Gig, Leaf Gauge and Dawson Bi-Manual Manipulation for occlusal recordings – Flexible methodology in evaluating occlusal risk
- Centric Relation recording, Articulator cast mounting, Facebow, Articulator setup. – Diagnostic value of photography, joint auscultation (Doppler)
Phantom Demonstration and hands-on:
- Photo/video protocol, 3D design
- Preparation, ﬁnal scanning, provisional restorations
- Isolation, bonding step by step
- Wear facets analysis, equilibration, leaf gauge technique
- Splint therapy for everyday practice
- Types of splints and occlusal deprogrammers
- Diagnostic and therapeutic value of splints – splint fabrication
- Occlusal tabletops vs immediate provisionalization